Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The results are out

NIE results are out... Lucky me... I have got A- for my hisotry :)... This makes me te only person with A for the two consecutive years... I don't care if anyone has got A for history this year... Too bad, there's no prize for being the best for two consecutive years for this subject... So unfair... There's special prize for Maths and English but no prize for History.

Anyway, this year I'm still slightly below expectations as I have got tonnes of B+ and B-!!!! I'm so disappointed that I didn't get A for Maths and Science. I was expecting so much for Science.There is a bit of grades inflation because they had removed the grade E from the new grading sy6stem. So I should be getting more As, bbut that's not the case... Anyway, I'm still happy that I pass all. Thank god for the results.

No comments: