Saturday, December 31, 2005

GoodBye 2005

2005 was a year filled with fun, laughter, surprise and joy for me. Lets put it this way, I'm blessed with short-term memory... So by the end of the year, I will forget most of the bad things that had happened to me earlier. (I don't seem to be able to forget the fear I have for practicum)

2006 will be the year that I officially leave full-time schooling for full-time teaching. :"( It's sad... But life goes on. I hope that I can teach the children proper English... So many adults in their 20s are seriously poor in their Grammar. (My English is not perfect.... but I have seen worse).

I think it's about thime to do the New Year resolution:

Study for UOL
Work hard in my first real job
Be a good girl
Earn more money?

K... I try to keep it short since most probably I can't fullfil them. LOL

No comments: