Sunday, December 25, 2005




Photos taken during the Christmas party :)

Guess which 1 is me?




Merry Christmas

Guess what I got Christmas....
I got a lovely Elizabeth Arden Christmas Gift set from Tiger :)



And

A pair of bathroom slippers and door knob hanger from Shuxia.

Last night was a wonderful evening with the Tiger's poly friends... Being with a bunch of youngsters 4 years younger than me makes me feel that I'm getting old...

We had a great steamboat dinner. Yummy.. Prior to the dinner, we played mahjong until siao. Me and Tiger both lose in the game. Sian... Such bad luck.


My birthday is just around the corner....


P.S Photos courtesy of Shuxia.

2 comments:

xia said...

hey there! bumped into ur blog when i saw the add on ur friendster, i see my pictures! haha, u like the bedroom slipperS? i find it really cute :)

Faith said...

Of coz I like lar... You are Shuxia right... Your friendster is Xia and your blog profile is Shu (but I dun seem to b able to acess the profile).

Sorry huh use you pics... The stupid Pong didn't give me the pictures. LOL