Thursday, December 29, 2005

My top five favourite Movie of the Year

1. Batman Begins
2. Star Wars
3. Charlie and the Chocolate factory
4. Chronicles Of Narnia
5. Corpse Bride
6. Downfall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware of fraudsters from China

"Xiao Mei Mei, this is the first time we are here in Singapore. I think we need a little bit of help. You see, we are from China...."

If you hear these words, please run away as quickly as possible. The stupid China fraudsters are here! Recently, there are many Chinese national here to cheat people of their money. They usually target youngsters in their early twenties.

I was approached by a China aunty when I was at Greenridge shopping centre and the very next day, my neighbour (same age as me) was targetted by a well-groomed man at bukit Panjang Plaza.

They are not really in need of help... They are just here to cheat you of your money by telling you cook-and-bull stories. They often say that they will return you the money (of coz it will never come true).

No comments: