Sunday, February 19, 2006

Saw my friend's results for his quiz. Now that I'm at the cross roads once again, I really need to decide where to go fter NIE. And so I took the quiz...

And here's my results:

You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!

Chemistry

92%

Biology

92%

Philosophy

83%

Theater

75%

Engineering

75%

Journalism

75%

Anthropology

75%

Mathematics

67%

Psychology

67%

Art

67%

English

50%

Sociology

50%

Dance

50%

Linguistics

50%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

As u can see, I have interestin almost everything.

I think it's quite true...

I'm always open to new things... I always take courses that are not related to each other... E.g. multimedia, econs & management, education... These courses consist of many 'rojak' modules - sociology, econs, biology, English, psychology, programming.... U name it. The few things that I didn't had any formal education in is Art and dance. Due to a broad base in education, I have developed an interest in everything.

I dunno where to go after I had completed my NIE course... Maybe I will go back to SIM-UOL.

Take the quiz in quizfarm

No comments: