Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Day at the zoo

25th Feb 2006

Had a wonderful time at the zoo... This time round, I'm there on a secret mission. (Since it's a secret, I can't disclose the secret!)



The Singapore Zoo has the largest collection of primates...


Show you my butt... U naughty BIg cat.




Can you spot the animal from the picture?


This cute little thingy... Lying there... Sleepy head... Wake up!!!!



Here's another sleepy head at the children's world.


Finally, I woke up one of the animals...



It jumped down and refused to move... Enjoying the sun... I grabed the ooportunity to take a photo with it.



Pong escaping from the scene as he fear the animal (he is afraid of taking photos)



See who's taller now :"""(



Pong always says that I am as fat as an elephant...


Who say so, u see my foot is a lot smaller.
Elephant oh elephant......What BIG foot you have....



Getting ready for a swim...



The animals are not very cooperative on that day... Most of them were sleeping...

No comments: