Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I had not been updating my blog for sometime. Many things are going on in my life and I just don't seem to have the time to blog about it. First it was the trip to Hat Yai and then it was the staff retreat at orchid country club. I took many photos using my bf's cam and my hp... But so far he had not given me the photos. The school holiday was fun and how I wish that it can last longer!

Found meaning in my job

Previously, I don't really like my job. I thought that it is going to be lesson plans and lesson plans. But now as a full-fledged teacher, life is totally different. I became more competent and I can actually do things that I really want to do with the class. Being the form teacher of a class is a brand new experience.I get to see the same kids for aalmost the entire day. I really enjoyed their company.

I realised that I play a very important role in their life. They are very poor in their studies and I will have the power to change their destiny.

Hope that I will continue to enjoy my life in school :)

No comments: