Thursday, April 27, 2006

My hamster almost died in my hands

Just now, I accidentally dropped my hamster on the floor. At first, one of its front legs went limp and it only moved using the other legs. I don't know what to do. Then it started to bleed slightly from the nose. It was making a funny sound, as if it was trying to sniff back the blood. After a min, it's front leg seems fine and the bleeding stopped.

Luckily, it was fine. This was not the first accident I had with hamsters. The other time, I injured a baby hamster and it lose one of its front legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where to get cheaper groceries

Recently, it was reported in the news that one of the supermarket chains was caught selling expired food. The supermarket that is nearest to my home also belongs to the 'sXXX n saXX' chains. Due to the poor business at that branch, a lot of the vegetables, fishes and meat are not fresh.

The branch near my home sells limited range of products. The grocerises are not really that cheap in comparison to 'fair price', giant and 'sheng siong'.

just to name a few

e.g.
At 'sXXX n saXX'
A pack of 5 mid chicken wings -> $2
At 'fair price'
A pack of 7-8 mid chicken wings -> $2

At 'sXXX n saXX'
Mozarella cheese -> $4.10
At 'giant'
Mozarella cheese -> $3.60

6 comments:

Chazel said...

hi faith im catherine yah

junxiang's class mate in poly
hope ya remember me yea..
happen to pass by ur blog from shuxia's link =)

do link me up or visit ma blog at
http://divinestarz.blogspot.com

Faith said...

So nice got people visit my blog...

Even Junxiang also dun visit my blog leh :"(

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"So nice got people visit my blog...

Even Junxiang also dun visit my blog leh"

that's not true, we do visit your blog :)


anyway i feel sorry for your poor hamster. Pls pls be more careful of them.
i can't image if you have babies, u know, if you drop them.....erm... the consequence will be different....

Faith said...

Noel, thanks for visiting my blog.