Saturday, January 07, 2006

The kidult

Lying on the sofa while reading a copy of 'Harry Porter and The order of the phoenix'. Occasionally, casting my eyes on the TV to catch a glimpse of Baby Tweety bird on 'Baby Looney Tunes'.

It seems like the life of an eleven kid... No you are wrong... It is my life. Since I returned to become a full-time student at NIE, I had the leisure of doing such things in the afternoon.

More and more youngsters are refusing to grow up. At first I thought that I'm the only one suffering from Peter-Pan syndrome... Many of my guy friends still spend their time playing their favourite game on the PC or arcade. And some are like me, refusing to leave school. If they have enough money, they will spend it on collecting certificates.

It is not only in Singapore, but it is a global trend.

No comments: