Monday, January 16, 2006

A Day At the Sungei Buloh Nature Park

7th Jan 2006


A wet Saturday morning at Sungei Buloh.



The weather is not very good on that day...


I have to say that I'm an excellent photographer... LOL






I even managed to take shots of insects resting.





I wonder what the monitor lizard and the terrapin is doing... Hmmmm


Pong at the lily pond. Hehehe He is camera shy.


Poor me, with a mosquito bite on my forehead. Pong is so stupid, by the time
he warn me, I already got the bite. He should have helped me kill the bug.




Later, we even catch a glimpse of Dong Fang Bi Li at causeway point... I must say that he looks slim...

2 comments:

Name : Orij said...

Wowow...
So nice the photos... Looking so colorful...

School trip huh...???

Faith said...

No... My silly bf want to go there dunno for what.