Monday, July 11, 2005

found interest in doing more on flash
Very boring holiday... I found an interesting book on using flash in the art of cartooning from the library..... as the book doesn't come with a source CD, I have to source for the image from the internet. I can't find the exact 1 so I made do with what I found.

After struggling for a good whole 30 mins, I managed to finish an animation with the help of the book.

Here is the animated gif I created. Pls click the image to seee the animation.

I done it in vector. I dunno y it looks so small in blog, in actual fact it's a big image.

This is the rabbit I did last week using flash too:



Not bad rite......... The rabbit is quite detailed but I haven't colored it yet. Click n u will c the details.


P.S I finally got my first comment on my blog from Jinshan..... I feel motivated to write more and maybe revamp my blog.... Look out to new designs...

No comments: