Sunday, June 05, 2005


Unbeatable deals
The pc fair is here once again. I was working with Dell during last year's pc fair. Feeling all sick and tired after a day of bargaining with customers and starvation. This year, I reali dun want to go down for the pc fair as it's reali reali crowded and I'm no longer a Dell sales staff.

But I really want to get myself a new pc than to scream and shout at my brother for his permission to use the current old and lousy pc. So I did some networking and called my ex-colleagues for help. In the end I got a set at an unbeatable price. I reali reali have to say that the price is amazing and no one can beat it! (Not even sim lim) It's cheaper than online, but I think that he didn't give me the freebie. Anyway, freebies are always some cheap stuff not worth the value.

No comments: