Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Die die must read
Last night I almost fell off my seat when I was watching Channel eight. Sly made the remark that the contestant is 'multi-purpose' when he actually meant versatile.

Anyway, my English isn't that good either as a teacher-to-be.

***************************************************

Die die must Read

Last night I read the blog of a gal by the name of Yanyan, my fellow junior from SP. I think by now most of u would have read her award winning blog. Well written.

You can find her blog in xiaxue.blogspot.com

***************************************************

Back to my boring self.

Today I went to the library and found a Science magazine 'Discover'. It's great! One of the previous issues discussed about Darwin's idealogy of evolution. Most of the article discussed how Scientist can predict how a species evolve over time using a software known as Avida. If you are interested, you can download the program from http://dllab.caltech.edu/avida/

Previously, Times magazine also discussed about evolution. According to Times mag, Darwin did not said that Man evolved from apes, but he suggested it. This brought me back what my brother told me. From one of the seminars in Church, he understand that it is in no way that Man evolved from apes and the Scientist idea of the 'Missing Link' is totally illogical.

My conclusion is..... Since god made humans in his image, why can't god be an ape?

Please do not laugh k.... Do enlightened me on that issue....

No comments: